Welcome to the Vienna Youth, Inc. (VYI) Lacrosse home page. VYI Lacrosse participates in the Northern Virginia Youth Lacrosse League (NVYLL). The purpose of the NVYLL is to provide the youth residing within the geographical boundaries of northern Virginia a healthful, enjoyable leisure time activity and as a corollary to develop qualities that may help them in later life, sportsmanship, team play, and integrity.
Warhawk Lacrosse is back for another great year. If you played last year or if this is your first year, Warhawk Lax is a program open to all that are current or past players in the VYI Youth Inc. program. The main focus of this program is to keep players playing as a team through the summer months and provide them quality coaching and a chance to compete in some of the premier tournaments in the area.
This year they will be adding U-13 & U-15 teams as well as the JV and HS varsity teams.
Information about the program can be found here. Registration form is available here.
Concussion awareness is a growing topic in youth sports. In support of our athletes, VYI Lacrosse is providing an overview of concussions to both raise concussion awareness and also instill knowledge about the symptoms and risks of concussions across our coaching staff and parent community.
Please take a few minutes to review the information, which includes signs and symptoms of concussion and return to play risks and guidelines.
All VYI families can update their contact information: addresses, phone numbers and e-mails at any time. Here's how:
1) Click on the 'Edit My Account' button at the bottom of the lower left hand menu options.
2) Enter your e-mail address and password. (Don't know your password, just read the instructions above the data entry box.)
3) Click on any family member's name and you will have access to change what you need.
Keeping your information up to date is important. All VYI sports rely on the contact information in our database and out dated information may cause you to miss important updates.
How can you COMPETE WITH CLASS and HONOR THE GAME?
• Respect your coaches, teammates, opponents, officials, and the fans.
• Compete with heart, honor, and hustle.
• Honor the traditions of the game and respect the ancestors of the sport.
• Have fun, be passionate, and adhere to the spirit of the game both on and off the field.